One of Scarborough’s most popular cafés, Eat Me Café, has partnered with the SJT.
The award-winning café, named as a Local Gem in The Good Food Guide every year between 2015 and 2020, has been operating from the SJT Bar & Lounge since the August 2020 as 'Eat Me @ The SJT', which has proved hugely popular with both regulars and new diners alike.
Owners Martyn Hyde and Stephen Dinardo say:
“We’re thrilled with our residency at the SJT - we have a long-standing close friendship with the SJT, and they’re just across the road: their spacious first-floor bar lounge has proved to be a perfect space for us over these strange times, allowing us more space than our premises on Hanover Road. Keep an eye out for special deals linked with cinema and theatre productions at the SJT, and follow our social media for exclusives!”
Monday: 10am - 6.30pm
Tuesday: 10am - 6.30pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6.30pm
Thursday: 10am - 7.30pm
Friday: 10am - 7.30pm
Saturday: 10am - 7.30pm
An eclectic mix of British & Asian with a hint of so much more. Japanese Ramens for your noodle fix, Mac’N’Cheese just because its a favourite, and newbies like the Bento Box of Delights and the Dhal of the Week. Burgers that’ll make your mouth water. Scrumptious cocktails. Delicious desserts. Specials that include our much sought after Sticky Monkey Fingers, Spunky Chicken and the new and exciting Basketcase Chicken, with new arrivals weekly.
Find out more at the link above.
We recommend that you book beforehand, as we can't always guarantee there will be tables free for walk-ins.
To book, contact the Eat Me Café team directly on 07445 475328 or email the team.
- When you arrive, you may need to wait a few moments to be seated.
- We want you to feel safe as you take your place at our socially distanced tables. We’ll be catering for a maximum of 42 people at any one time.
- We’ve introduced a thorough cleaning regime. Our laminated menus are cleaned after each use and cutlery is brought to you when you order, and sanitised each time. Our tables are carefully cleaned after each use. We’ll provide condiments on request.
- We’re keeping staff contact with cutlery, crockery and glasses to a minimum, and our staff will maintain social distance from you.
- Hand sanitiser and tissues will be available around the venue.
- We will ensure that the space is always well ventilated.
- Staff will be wearing face coverings.
You can read the full Eat Me at SJT risk assessment here.