Immerse yourself in a unique week-long experience with exclusive insight into the work of the SJT, including:
· Enjoy TWO very special Ayckbourn Gala events
· See both an Ayckbourn premiere and revival
· See a brand new show during the technical rehearsal week
· Hear from writers, directors and designers about their work
· Get a behind the scenes look at the theatre’s different departments
· Discover the various technical aspects of putting on a show
Our summer season showcases all that’s special about the Stephen Joseph Theatre, with exciting shows to entertain and challenge. Theatrical visionary Stephen Joseph lit this flame many years ago – will you play a part in keeping it alight?
By becoming part of the Inner Circle, you will make a crucial investment in new writing, nurturing promising talent and commissioning work, and you’ll get exclusive access to the season’s biggest events at the SJT.
Sign up today:
· Be first in line to secure your place as there are strictly limited places*
· Play a vital part in our season of produced work and be involved in an exclusive behind the scenes experience
· Share the company’s challenges and the creative processes involved in staging new work.
· See how your support can be so much more than the conventional theatrical ‘angel’
*places are strictly limited due to the intimate level of involvement
Feedback from previous attendees:
“Everyone was so welcoming and friendly; we felt very much a part of the family.”
“I can’t thank the SJT enough for this; you all went above and beyond to make us all feel so welcomed.”
“We are terrific Ayckbourn fans, and it seems an ingenious way of supporting him, new productions and our favourite theatre.”
£1200 per person
£1600 per couple
To be paid before 30 March 2017
Sign up now to guarantee your place on the Early Bird Offer - after 30 March, prices will be £1500 / £2000.
For more information about Inner Circle Week, please contact Rebecca Winder - 01723 356645 or email.
Terms & Conditions
> The Inner Circle event is limited to 24 places. Places cannot be reserved nor guaranteed without full payment. Places are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis and only full payment guarantees your place(s) on the Inner Circle.
> The early booking offer is only applicable to places paid in full before the deadline of 30 March. Any places not fully paid for by this date will incur the full cost of the event.
> In the event of a participant wishing to cancel their paid place, a full refund will be given providing Rebecca Winder receives written and acknowledged notification of the cancellation before 1 July 2017. Cancellations after 1 July 2017 will incur a cancellation fee of £600 per person; this will be deducted from monies paid prior to the refund.
> In the event of the Inner Circle being undersubscribed by 1 July 2017, the Stephen Joseph Theatre reserves the right to cancel the event and offer full refunds. In the event of this, the theatre will be liable for refund only of monies paid to the Stephen Joseph Theatre for the cost of the Inner Circle.
> By booking and paying for a place on the 2017 Inner Circle event, you both understand and agree to the above terms and conditions.