The closure of theatres in the UK puts SJT into a critical situation. It’s with a heavy heart that we take these precautions, but the safety of our audiences, staff and community is our main priority right now. As a registered charity, we need your support more than ever and here is how you can help.
- Donating as little as £2, this would usually be asked anytime you book a ticket with us but since we're currently closed you can simply donate here.
- Becoming a member of the SJT's Circle membership scheme
- You can donate to our Script Development Fund, which helps us to nurture new writing talent
- Sponsoring a seat in The Round or The McCarthy
- You can give a gift through donating to The Show Will Go On fund
- Or by purchasing gift vouchers for loved ones and special occassions for when the theatre reopens
We hope you're all well and staying positive and we'd like to thank you for the immense support we have received. We really wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Thank you!
Making the most of your donation with Gift Aid
When you Gift Aid your donation, the SJT receives an extra 25p for every £1 you give, making your donation even more beneficial. If you are a UK taxpayer, please tick the Gift Aid box when donating online. Thank you.
If you have any questions about supporting us here at the SJT please contact our Development and Fundraising department via email [email protected]